Delaware North Careers
» Future Milwaukee Sportservice Positions - Milwaukee Sportservice / Miller Park (Milwaukee, WI)
» RETAIL STORE MANAGER - Milwaukee Sportservice at Miller Park (Milwaukeee, WI)
» Retail Director - Miller Park (Milwaukee, WI)
» Sous Chef (Club) - Sportservice Miller Park (Milwaukee, WI)
» Future Notification Only - DNC Sportservice (Various Locations, US)
Unit Summary: This position is located at Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Seating capacity of this facility is 43,000. Milwaukee Sportservice at Miller Park is the premier provider of foodservice and retail provider since 1970. The projected revenues are $38 million. Please visit www.millerpark.com for more information.
Your role: This position will be responsible for the overall effective operations of all Food and Beverage outlets at Miller Park including Suites, Clubs, Catering and Concessions. Specific responsibilities include:
-Develop creative menus, catering packages, and quality assurance programs within the Food and Beverage Department.
- Supervise, schedule, train and develop kitchen staff.
- Must maintain a clean and orderly kitchen and exceed all sanitation standards.
- Actively participate in event operations and private parties to assure quality and consistency.
- Develop menu specifications and prepare items in accordance to Company specifications.
- Coordinate presentation of menu items to assure maximum appeal to customers.
- Develop catering function standards.
- Maintains financial responsibility for the menu mix.
- Order and secure product within Corporate specifications.
- Oversee the inventory process for food and beverage products.
Our Expectations: Qualified associates must have:
- Minimum of 5 years culinary experience after graduation from accredited culinary school or equivalent work experience. Previous Experience in Executive Chef role.
- Strong knowledge and experience monitoring food and labor costs.
- Thorough knowledge of food preparation, purchasing and inventory procedures
- Strong organizational, communication and PC skills.
- A commitment to excellence in guest service is essential.
- Experience in high volume environments is required.
By creating a profile here, you are not considered an applicant for any particular job with Milwaukee Sportservice. Rather, you can be notified of positions with the Milwaukee Sportservice as they become posted matching the notification buttons you checked on this application form. If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
Visit our website at www.delawarenorth.com/millerpark.aspx. Positions will be posted here as well when they become available.
This position is located at Miller Park where you will oversee three stores, one of which is open year round, and oversee approximately 90 employees and $7 million in revenue.
This position is responsible for overall store operations. Specifically:
Responsible for store merchandising, product display, inventory levels and store cleanliness.
Hire, train, schedule and manage the performance of all associates to consistently meet the required standards
Manage and drive store sales results. Challenge and inspire sales associates and management team members to achieve sales, and company initiatives.
Manage payroll through evaluating business trends, forecasting sales, flexing schedules (including managers) to meet the needs of the business
Preparing all reconciliations and deposits for the store as well as reporting shortages/overages.
Demonstrate and inspire a strong Guest Service ethic in a selling environment.
Responsible to report sales; markdowns, and gross margin weekly to Retail Manager.
Minimum of three (2) years experience in a sales-driven retail store environment required. Knowledge of merchandising techniques and retail operations, policies, and procedures. Ability to train personnel.
Effective verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail.
Retail Pro experience preferred.
Watches for and recognizes security risks and thefts and reports to security and management
Performs other duties as assigned.
Conducts inventory, as directed by supervisor/manager
Assists with loading and unloading of merchandise.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Previous experience in retail or customer service environment preferred.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have customer service experience? 2. Are you available to work all games?
1. Do you have customer service experience?
2. Are you available to work all games?
This position is located at Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers, a 43,000 seat facility. Milwaukee Sportservice is the premier provider of foodservice and merchandise at Miller Park since 1970. Please visit www.millerpark.com for more information.
The Retail Director will oversee the effective operation of the whole retail department at the unit. To recommend, develop and implement a strategic retail program for the operation.
- Acts as a company liaison with unit and client management as it pertains to site- specific retail plan development. Hold meetings and provide daily updates to client contacts as needed. Increase the business’ visibility in the retail industry by fostering relationships between unit/business management, clients and industry professionals
- Merchandise planning, buying and inventory management against sales trends. Manage assortment planning and open-to-buy, including building product assortment, selection, and pricing and vendor management.
- Operational accountability including overseeing game-day operations, managing profit & loss, monitoring financial performance and preparing sales reports, budgets, and other reporting tools as needed.
- Provide leadership and direction to all retail locations, in-store merchandising and display to ensure maximum visual impact and revenue generation. Work with retail supervisors to develop and implement customer and employee promotions. Prepare detailed plans for approval that increase the unit’s revenues by developing creative concepts to market new product lines and direct related vendor sourcing. Incorporate market trends into product selection by identifying those that will positively impact the business.
- Ensure proper staff management including hiring, promoting, counseling and termination. Assist with the development of employee training programs and with administration and facilitation of Guest Service training and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Retail Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in retail management, with at least 3 years of retail/store operations, and 3-5 years of experience with direct accountability for buying of merchandise.
- Experience buying licensed product preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of merchandising techniques.
- Experience with direct financial accountability, including P&L, inventory and merchandising planning.
- Extensive retail marketing and brand management experience. Product development experience preferred.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple departments.
- Proficient in both Word & Excel is required.
- RetailPro POS or similar experience is preferred.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At awe-inspiring and action-packed locations around the world, we create memorable experiences for millions of guests each year. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
Share our vision, grow with us, pave your Path.
Are you ready to bring your career to life?
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Its portfolio includes high-profile venues ranging from sports stadiums, entertainment complexes, national parks, restaurants, airports, and some of the top regional casinos in the country. The company also owns a selection of award-winning destination resorts, as well as a series of premium restaurants and catering services that are leaders in the industry. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates serving half a billion guests in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
All applicants may be subject to pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Company Description A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies in North America. The company has a strong reputation in its industries – hospitality, food service, travel and tourism, retail, gaming and entertainment- with more than 100 locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and England. Visit www.delawarenorth.com. This position is located at Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers, a 43,000 seat facility. Milwaukee Sportservice is the premier provider of foodservice and merchandise at Miller Park since 1970. The projected revenues are $27 million. Please visit www.millerpark.com for more information. Responsibilities Assists Executive Chef with daily supervision and production of kitchen operations of the Club Level. Fully responsible for food production, scheduling, food and labor costs and sanitation. Specific duties include: • Responsible for overall management of the Club kitchen, including scheduling the cook schedules, supervising activities of cooks, coordinate and actively participate in event operations and monitor food and labor costs. • Plan menus, maintaining financial responsibility for the menu mix. • Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product ordering and receiving within corporate specifications. • Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to Comply with State and local Heath Department Regulations. Qualifications • Associates degree in Culinary Arts. • Three years Culinary Arts experience, including previous experience in a management role. More specifically, in high volume restaurant and catering operations environment; experience supervising personnel. • Familiar with monitoring of food and labor cost, menu development and costing. Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures. • Directly responsible for managing a food and labor budget for the Club Level. • Knowledge of basic accounting procedures. • Excellent Organization skills. • Ability to coach, develop and train others.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ