By creating a profile here, you are not considered an applicant for any particular job with Milwaukee Sportservice. Rather, you can be notified of positions with the Milwaukee Sportservice as they become posted matching the notification buttons you checked on this application form. If you wish to update your information, go to "edit your information" at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile.
Visit our website at www.delawarenorth.com/millerpark.aspx. Positions will be posted here as well when they become available.
UNIT NAME: MILLER PARK
REPORTS TO: CLUB LEVEL MANAGER
SHIFT/HOURS REQUIRED: DAYS, NIGHTS, & WEEKENDS
AGE REQUIREMENT: MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER
Works with waitstaff & pantry to deliver food and beverage orders from pantry to guest, in accordance with Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
• Delivers order from pantry to guest in an efficient and timely manner
• Carries trays with food back and forth between pantry and seating area
• Delivers proper serving utensil with the food
• Provides quick and attentive assistance to any mishap
• Completes opening and closing side work as assigned
• Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
• Ability to multi-task in many different areas and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
• Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
• Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; ability to push up to 50 pounds
• Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift
• Frequent bending, stretching, reaching and walking up and down stairs as the work duties demand
• Frequent walking throughout club level for entire length of shift
• Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently for entire length of shift while carrying trays of product
• Ability to maintain one’s balance and maneuver between rows and narrow pathways.
• Ability to stand for entire length of shift
• Good mobility to maneuver between isles or within narrow spaces to deliver food to customers; ability to balance food and beverage on a tray while walking around customers and on stairs
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Variable temperatures – required to move between hot, noisy conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled dining environment
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you available to work all scheduled events? 2. Have you ever worked for Delaware North Companies?
1. Are you available to work all scheduled events?
2. Have you ever worked for Delaware North Companies?
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ