Delaware North Careers
» Executive Chef - Milwaukee Sportservice at Miller Park (Milwaukee, WI)
» Future Notification Only - DNC Sportservice (Various Locations, US)
Your Role: The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of training our internal and guest service standards and assisting with primary functions in Human Resources. Duties to include: • Specific duties to include: Coordinate, schedule, track and facilitate all trainings • Engage managers daily on the primary unit goals to maintain positive client and internal guest relationships • Maintain positive client and Internal/External Guest Relations; respond, investigate, and follow through on client and/or Internal and External Guests complaints • Maintain all existing programs and help develop new approaches for training to standards, observations, training to gaps, rewards and recognition ensuring the highest possible quality of Internal and External Guest Service • Assist the HR Manager for departmental, hiring, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling and terminations; when applicable • Ensure all associates adhere to company standards, policies and procedures • Build and Manage Internal Face Book and Twitter Account • All other duties as assigned Our Expectations: Qualified associates must have: • Minimum of (2-4) five years supervisory experience in Hospitality or Food and Beverage operations; previous stadium/arena related experience preferred. • Excellent verbal, written, communication and supervisory skills with the ability to motivate, mandate consistency data and make decisions. • A concentration in Hospitality, Restaurant, Food Service management or related field is preferred. This is a heavy training position. • Must be able to give constructive and positive feedback • Must be able to communicate effectively will all levels of Management • Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and proactive • Must be able to effectively coach, train to gaps and follow-up on associate behavior/performance • Must be a creative, innovative, progressive and insightful candidate • Must be proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint • Must be knowledgeable with managing Social Media Networks • Must be available for all games and stadium events (days, nights and weekends)
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Can you work night and weekends? 2. How many year of training experience do you have?
1. Can you work night and weekends?
2. How many year of training experience do you have?
Unit Summary: This position is located at Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Seating capacity of this facility is 43,000. Milwaukee Sportservice at Miller Park is the premier provider of foodservice and retail provider since 1970. The projected revenues are $38 million. Please visit www.millerpark.com for more information.
Your role: This position will be responsible for the overall effective operations of all Food and Beverage outlets at Miller Park including Suites, Clubs, Catering and Concessions. Specific responsibilities include:
-Develop creative menus, catering packages, and quality assurance programs within the Food and Beverage Department.
- Supervise, schedule, train and develop kitchen staff.
- Must maintain a clean and orderly kitchen and exceed all sanitation standards.
- Actively participate in event operations and private parties to assure quality and consistency.
- Develop menu specifications and prepare items in accordance to Company specifications.
- Coordinate presentation of menu items to assure maximum appeal to customers.
- Develop catering function standards.
- Maintains financial responsibility for the menu mix.
- Order and secure product within Corporate specifications.
- Oversee the inventory process for food and beverage products.
Our Expectations: Qualified associates must have:
- Minimum of 5 years culinary experience after graduation from accredited culinary school or equivalent work experience. Previous Experience in Executive Chef role.
- Strong knowledge and experience monitoring food and labor costs.
- Thorough knowledge of food preparation, purchasing and inventory procedures
- Strong organizational, communication and PC skills.
- A commitment to excellence in guest service is essential.
- Experience in high volume environments is required.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ